Chinese-Forums

do you know an apartment search engine (shanghai)

andrewreis

Hello,

I am lookign for a decent online search engine for apartments in Shanghai, perhaps you could help me by suggesting a few you found useful?

I am particularly looking for an apartment in near Shanghai Normal University in XuHui District, 100 Guilin Lu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

If your circumstances allow, I recommend you first get to Shanghai and then pop into an estate agent there. Anyway, that's what I did last time I got to Shanghai and managed to find something good on the same day.

There aren't many places to live in Guilin Road itself, at least not close to the university, but Qinzhou Nan Lu has quite a few apartment buildings. There are a couple of estate agents on the corner of Guilin Lu and Qinzhou Nan Lu. Of course, there are also many other options if you don't mind living a little further from the university.

Edited by anonymoose

thanks for your help! :D

i will definitely look into the lcoal real estate places when i return. i think i saw some cool places on 虹漕南路 on the other side of 上海师大

for example>

http://shanghai.anjuke.com/v2/prop/view/6909986

do you think it is well priced? there are many apartments in this conplex going for this price or around.