Chinese-Forums

Help gettin a Visa..

Ria___

I start at a school on the 10th Sept.

I need to get an F Visa before this time, aswell as travelling time!

The website I have been given is. http://www.visaforchina.org.uk/

Has anyone used this before? I want to do it online to avoid postage time!

I just dont want to pay for a visa that never comes, let alone post my passport etc!

Safest and fastest way is to go the the Chinese embassy yourself. I'm pretty sure every embassy has a "emergency visa" option. You will have to get there early but they can do the visa within 1day (check the chinese embassy website for your country)

Don't forget to bring your JW-202 form, admission letter and visa application form.

I dont have one of those forms? Just an invitation letter and I can print off an application letter.

It has an e-form though, where I'm guessing it all gets done online and takes 5 working days. But im just wondering if it is done online how i show them my passport/invitation letter etc etc.

My friend did his online and his visa came through the post. Unfortunately he left for China today so is out of contact to pester about it!

I'm just worried as i want to fly out on saturday but its also bank holiday Monday here tomorrow!

Never had an e-form before, so i can't help you there. Maybe someone else?

You could try to call the chinese embassy for info.

Either way I think it's gonna be close if you're flying out this saturday. I still think the fastest way is to arange it directly with the embassy and go there if needed.

Ria, I work for 5 Star China Holidays our web site that will help you ishttp://www.5starchinesevisa.co.uk based in Regent street London.

An "F" visa is a business visa. Is your school in China. If it is how long will you be there for?

If you are located in the Uk, you are not able to get a visa in one day and you can not apply for a visa on line, the Chinese Emabassy need your original passport, original application form(with your hand written signature) and a passport photo.

The quickest turnaround is 3 working days with the Embassy. When are you planning on leaving the UK?