Chinese-Forums

notified via email

Juuuu

Related (probably simple) question: how do I make the default to NOT be notified?

For every reply the default for me is "Instant email notification"; I always change that to "Do not subscribe". How can I make the default "Do not subscribe"? I've looked for a way to sent it and can't find one....

• 3 months later...

Doh, i didn't know either it was right there under Quick Links! Still, what i would like to see is Opt Out as the default and you need to Opt In for those threads you want to subscribe to.

Most threads i don't want to subscribe to and whenever i visit here, i go to New Posts which catches every post since my last visit.

Taylor04 (and others) it does look like at least some emails going out to hotmail are getting bounced back as spam. I'll see what I can do at this end, but in the meantime what might help is adding admin@chinese-forums.com to a list of safe senders - this should be available from your hotmail account under Options > Safe and blocked senders > Safe Senders.

Would be useful to know if a) that fixes things and B) if anyone with a hotmail account is still getting emails ok.