Chinese-Forums

Accommodation Costs In Xi'an

在中国消失

Have a look at this (search results for 1000-2000 RMB price range):

Prices in Xi'an are generally low and accommodation prices are no exception. You should have no problem finding something in the 1000-2000 RMB price range, even lower than that is quite possible (depends on size and location).

Sarevok-

Excellent post!

I have spent a great deal of time browsing the Internet and posting to various forums, and this is by far, the best information that has been made available to me. -Thanks a lot.

Do these prices apply to locals only, or do they apply to foreigners as well?

Also, everything looks great, however, I can't seem to find any pictures for these listings. Am I just overlooking them?

Thanks.

Prices should be the same for foreigners and locals alike - depends on your negotiation and haggling skills, some people will try to get some more money off a foreigner, so watch out for that.

Those search results are mostly just for your information (though you could try contacting some of those people). Now you should have a rough idea about the going prices and therefore should be better prepared to recognize any potential rip-off at some 中介公司