Chinese-Forums

Zhejiang University, Spring 2010

Ash_india

• 1 month later...

Hello Ash,

I'm planning for spring 2010 too.

When are you going to arrive in Hangzhou??Did you already received the admission notice?I've heard that there are two prearranged days for the enrolment: 26 february and 1 march...Do you know something about this??

Hi riko80,

Yes, I'm going to live in the campus. I've been studying chinese for three years so my level is quite good. About the elective courses I was interested in Taiqi, Chinese Calligrafy and Chinese Economy but I might change my mind!!!Have you already received your admission notice?do you have any information about the enrolment?I've just sent mine.

See you soon...

Regards

Hi Xinyue87

well I see this, going to be quite easy for you since you already speak chinese, lucky you hehehhe. My level is very low, I did a course one year ago but a short one.

About the elective course I,ve decided to do calligrafy but i don,t know about the second one maybe just that, to be honest I want to focus in chinese.

Right now I,m trying to pay my application fee. They asked me for 400RMB but I can,t make the transfer in that currency so I,m waiting for them to tell me what currency I can use and what amount. But I don,t expect to have any problem, an acquaintance who studied there told me that everything is so easy. I.ll try to be there a couple of days in advance. My friend said me that you can check in a couple of days before the beginning of the course.

By the way where you from?? I,m from Spain. It,s so nice to have the chance to meet people to whom speak in english.

Take care, I catch u later

I've already paid my application fee in US $, like it was written in the web site!!Ehi, I'm from Italy....:D!!

A chinese friend of mine called the university to know something more about the enrolment, and they said that we can enroll only on the 26th of february or on the 1st of march...that is really bad since I was planning to celebrate the lantern festival on the 28th of february at my friend's home town in china....So I really can't wait to read my admission notice to see if it is so.....

Did you heard something like this??

Hablo tambien un poco de espanol.....:wink:

I don,t know anything about the enrolment, I was just planing to arrive some days before march 1. But I don,t know anything about that.

Mate I didn,t see that because I ask about information by mail and they told me 400rmb so I didn,t look for any information :oops: , I think I,ve been too selfinvolved hehehe

I see you already have some friends there. Can you speak chinese? are studying?

take care, c u later

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm in the process of applying for the spring semester, and am a bit confused about paying for the application. When you sent in your application fee, how did you actually send it to them? I'm confused as to whether they want me to send it in cash, or to wire it to their account.

• 4 weeks later...

Xinyue, I guess you will only be able to choose two elective courses.

It's preferible to send the tuition by wire tranfer. You can pay the whole course after your arrival. Just contact Ms. Sun Lin.

Rico, te recomiendo encarecidamente que te abras una cuenta en Caixa Nova pues su tarjeta no cobra comisiones en el extranjero y te puede ser muy útil antes de abrir una cuenta en cualquier banco de china.

If you all have any questions about Hangzhou or Zheda I will help you.

I was studying last semester there and still keep in touch with many of friends in Hz.

Furthermore I will bet there from January 28 to February 18. before moving to Xiamen to stay one more semester studying.