Chinese-Forums

Any good online Chinese courses?

roddy

I tried a couple of eBLCU's online demos when I was thinking of taking an online course with them, and they didn't work properly with my pc. (The ones that have animated sections wouldn't show the characters properly and sometimes they wouldn't move onto the next section). I bought an online HSK preparation pack from them (it was only $15) and had problems with that too.

Mind you , it was about 6 months ago that I tried them - and I have a new pc now - so maybe I should try them again.

• 4 months later...

Even though this is a course gear for adolescents and kids, I think American adults wanting to learn Chinese can also benefit.

I like the variety of lessons and the price is right! For about $40-60 a year, it might be less now you have it all there. No hazzles!, just tap into it from any computer by inputting your nick and password and you go at your own speed. No need to download or save anything. It is all there.

I enjoy it.

go to http://www.chineseon.net or simply chineseon.net

(You can also practice either simplified or traditional chinese there)

• 1 year later...