Chinese-Forums

Address Translation

peter.r

Hi!

I was just wondering how you would write the address in the attached image using the roman alphabet? I'm not able to figure it out on my own because I can't write the symbols into an online translator and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find them one by one...

Could anyone please write the city and company name in the attached image in the roman alphabet?

Thanks for your help!

2685_thumb.attach

It says -

City - Shanghai

Country - China

And then it is a company name - 洛摩麗國際貿易有限公司 Luomoli International Trade Company Limited

PS - According to informatin on the internet, the address of the company is 714B, 7th Floor, 1291 Zhongshan Road West, Shanghai, China.

If you are trying to reproduce this information using Pinyin (which is the Romanized system of writing Chinese) then you would type:

Zhong guo (China)

Shang hai

Luo mo li guo ji mao yi you xian gong zi.

If you are using Simplified Chinese software, then the characters will look like the ones in your original attachment. If you are using Traditional Chinese, then they will look like Skylee's.

Edited by xianhua