Chinese-Forums

CIE at Tianjin University of Technology (TUT) - Administration speak english?

esroh

Hello,

I would like to know if some of the administration staff speak english at CIE TUT? It's because i think i'm going to study mandarin courses at TUT but i don't know a word of chinese (total beginner) so i was wondering if i would be able to communicated or not with the administration staff. It will play a role in my choice of University to go and learn chinese.

• 1 month later...

No problem. The administration staff of CIE at Tianjin University of Technology speak very good English. They are very efficient. When you contact them by email, they will response promptly with clear and concise English. And the teachers there are experienced in teaching Chinese to foreigners. I once had a friend from Vietnam who could speak niether Chinese nor English when he first went to CIE and they had to comunicate with him in body language. But after a couple of months, my Vietnam friend had no porblem in communicating with the staff and his classmates in Chinese.