Chinese-Forums

Translation on Knife

camein06

Ok, well, before i continue, i have talked to two different heads of archeological studies and recieved two entirely different opinions. 1. its well over 500 years old, 2. its a fake made about 100-150 years ago. I am still unsatisfied with both results, but who am I to be a scholar. I am a collector and received this as a birthday present from my wife after i found it in an antique store...she supprised me 6 months later. Any way, I still cannot find a translation of what this writting says, so... if any of you could and or would be willing to help, I would be most apreciative. It has been an unsolved mystery for me for sometime now.

According to an archaeologist in S.C. of the U.S.A. The words stated about the Ming and Yuan Dynasty aren't correct. I looked up the writing. Don't focus on the knife...I just need the writing translated, if you can. It's important to know what it says before I can move forward. Thanks, Me.