Chinese-Forums

Pinyin Question

Yezze

I need a bit of help with these questions, mostly to check my answers. I have to fill in the blank using

1-hái

2-gei3

3- qi lai2

[Your classmate Karen is boasting that her brother Jack is very smart. But you believe your brother Sam is even smarter. You say: ]

Wo3 di4di bi3 ni3 di4di ____ cong1ming.

[Your friend owed some money to Charlie in a city you were going to. So your friend asked you to take the money to Charlie. When you came back, your friend asked you:]

Ni3 ____ Charlie qian2 le ma?

[if you did, what should you say?]

______ le.

Your classmate has suggested a way to do something. But you think it’s difficult to do. You say: ]

Ni3 de jian4yi4 ting1 ____ hen3 hao3, zuo4 _____ hen3

nan2.

[in China, when a student answers teachers’ questions, should he keep sitting there? Your answer:]

Bu4. Ta1 ying1gai1 zhan4 ______.

Wu Feng is already in his forties. Your friend Tom chatted with you and told you that Wu Feng is studying as a high school student. You are surprised and say: ]

Ah? Ta1 si4shi2 sui4 le, ____ shi4 ge4 zhong1xue2sheng1?

So far ive got. 1= hai 2= gei, and second one is dui (i dont think this is supposed to be fillied in with a word choice) 3=

还 (hai2)

给 (gei3) (twice)

起来 (qi3lai2) (twice)

起来 (qi3lai2)

还 (hai2)

2= gei, and second one is dui (i dont think this is supposed to be fillied in with a word choice)

It should be gei3 again.

If you're asked a question involving a verb, you answer it by repeating the verb. You could also just say 对 "dui4" (not 对了 dui4 le), but repeating the verb is better.