Chinese-Forums

Do Chinese women sulk more?

kaylene

Since I've been in China I've noticed a lot of women 'sulking' in public. These women are young, with a boyfriend and there is a very definite body language. They kind of half turn their back on the guy and keep walking but still keeping him in sight out of the corner of their eye so they can check that he is grovelling enough. Often folded arms are part of the act - it always looks very fake.

So I'm wondering - do you think they sulk more than other women or do they just do it in public more? And, what kind of things do you think they are protesting about with this behaviour?

It's a game that women play!! Although some can take it over the limit!! It's cool to play silly little games in order to catch your man!! But once your in a relationship it's time to put away the silly little games and be mature!! A dude may think it's cute in the beginning, but then get tired of it and look for someone who can hold on to a meaningful relationship!!! Some women think it's cute to act silly, and annoying!! But thats not being a women!! Guys are easy to lead around but that dose not mean that you should!!! It's important to bring some kind of substance to a relationship, if you don't what do you have?! A break up?! Then you have real reson to sulk!!! :wall:wall

我是你的小小狗

我牵著你的手 到公园去走走 晚上的星星很漂亮

我只有坏念头 你说我是枕头 将我抱在你怀中

我爽到半死 怎么开口 怎么能够打扰你的温柔

你的头 靠在肩头 我的口 想笑想到发抖

让我变成你的好枕头 还要变成你的狗

我是你的小小狗 你是我骨头

轻轻把你含在口中到天长地久

我是你的小小狗 你是我骨头

就算掉进臭水沟 我也找回咬著走

你的头 靠在肩头 我只想 马上拔腿就走

你的背后真的有只狗 而且看来饿了很久

如今这只小小狗 就快要变骨头

快快抬起你的头 爱要懂得放开手

我现在不想做英雄 我只想做狗熊

劝你千万别回头 达令 Bye Bye 我先走

:wink:

I think you can use the phrase 小姐脾气 to describe this - the pouting, the foot-stamping, the half-turning away, the '讨厌!'ing (said at a pitch so high your lapdog starts yelping)

It's great fun to watch - the best is when the girl says something like 'go away' and the guy does, leaving the girl to carry her own shopping home . . .

Roddy

It's great fun to watch

昨天被迫看了一場.

當時我們十多人在酒吧,

一位女同事突然向他老公說:「再嘈, 我斬爆你個頭!」

老公說: 「你捨得呀?」

難為我當時坐在他們身邊, 聽得我毛骨聳然.

這種情人之間的調戲功夫, 學名叫「耍花槍」.