Chinese-Forums

jay's new album

guppy_golfer24

~heya

i got jays new album!!! its awesome!! its really awesome. i really really like it. so its my personal opinion that everyone should definately get one. its pretty up there. i generally like his albums so my opinion is REALLY biased :D

Confused...

Is jay supposed to be an impersonation of a girl that's pretending to be a guy who's really a girl?

Cause I'm gonna laugh if that horny imaginary girl with actual written sexual beliefs turns 50 and still can't get pregnant...

She has a comforting voice though and the most bizarre family ever... I had a dream about them. The short young sister with dark hair asked me if saying "agua" was allowed. And then started screaming about being a weird sexual and violence victim from her dad and mom and uncle and whoever the hell else is in that family. And then proceeded to have an imaginary relationship with me and kept saying "poor guy", "poor guy"... The dad I think then calls her boring little Bart and falls in love with some girl(I think that was supposed to be my twin or something)......

But then I think my cat dies, I get depressed in a crowded room, and I start trying to kill them with some space-time weapon that makes them disappear or something... Actually, I think the weapon is supposed to leave them within a millimeter of death and they're supposed to be eaten by little blond girls that can't stop having sex....

I still wanna know where my funny imaginary friend went though..

• 2 weeks later...

About Jay: he has this song, probably new because it's on tv all the time, that I would really like to know the title of. It is this song in which every sentence seems to end with er, er, er. Could someone here tell me the title?

• 2 weeks later...

The song with the irritating "er er er er" sound is

"Wo de di pan" (my territory)

>__< It's so annoying. Somebody on a community mentioned that it's supposed to resemble the Beijing accent.

Being someone who came from Beijing, I felt like smacking that person >__< We don't sound like that! I think this is Jay's joke in making a steep exaggeration.

• 4 weeks later...

The er er er in Wode dipan (3q rebirthdream) doesn't even closely resemble Beijing erhua, I don't think Jay intended it to do so. I guess he got the idea from Beijinghua, but if he really wanted to imitate that he would have done a much better job.

I don't think it's annoying though, I rather like it.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason this album rubs me the wrong way. I feel like Jay slacked a little bit. I have been listening to nanquan mama's summer more then this album. The best songs are 1, 2, 3 and 9. What happened to the coolness of Fantasy. The smoothness of 8 Dimensions. The tenderness of Ye Hui Me. I am just not feeling this album. I think he could have done better. Yet, with all that he has been busy with... I understand.