Chinese-Forums

HSK听力关键词 and HSK听力惯用词 tapes

alex

Hello everybody

I'm trying to advance my listening comprehension skills and am heeding Roddy's and others' recommendation for getting a hold of 汉语听力系列教材, and HSK听力关键词 and HSK听力惯用词.

I've got everything coming except for the HSK听力关键词 and HSK听力惯用词 tapes. Ellen/Elina at http://studychineseculture.com/ said that not only were they out of stock but that the publisher themselves were sold out! The two books I was able to find from a distributor here in the US.

I remember reading that these tapes aren't really that critical. Anyone have them? I'm interested in hearing a sample, maybe buying them? Thanks everyone!

• 1 year later...

There definitely are tapes - I think I bought them twice - but they were separate in their own box, not part of a 'book and tape' set.

The tapes are definitely nice to have as you can listen to the examples, but they're not essential - there are some brief end of unit tests I think for which they might be useful, but if you've just got the books you're still going to get 95% of the value.