Chinese-Forums

Can Anyone translate this for me please

Chiefish

My wifes grandmaother has left us a bunch of antique Chinese art, in many forms. Some of it is ivory like the above post mentions and some of it is other stuff. The first four pictures above are from ivory carvings and the last wooden picture is of a beautiful porclain and rosewood table tile. We will be unpacking more of it in the near fuuture and I would be more than happy to post pictures of the items themselves if anyone is interested in them .I must say they are all works of art especialy to my untrained eyes. Here is a picture of the table panel i mention. And a couple of the ivory carvings. again thanks for info you guys can give me on the marking on them.

2994_thumb.attach

2995_thumb.attach

2996_thumb.attach

Any idea when and where they were made then, or were they just stuff made for tourists that were visiting China, or were they not even made in China? They are at least real ivory from the tests I have conducted on them, and I like them either way .:D