Chinese-Forums

射鵰英雄後傳-Is is real?

calibre2001

I found a copy of 射鵰英雄後傳 at a bargain price. Well, not so really since i only discovered is was 射鵰英雄傳 rather than 射鵰英雄傳. So I'm searching for info on this book. Is it officially a part of the 射鵰 trilogy??

According to the back of the book, it was first published in 1976. My version is by 明河社. The story so far( I've only started) starts after the first 射調 with little 楊過 kidnapped by 歐陽鋒 and now his mummy, 一燈大師,his disciples are now looking recruiting folks to fight 歐陽鋒. Is ir really written by Jin Yong? I don't find it that hard to read compared to other books that I started but failed to finish so far. Googled for this book but can't find much info. Hope you folks might know something.

Edited by calibre2001

no, Jingyong wrote 15 novels. That's all.

I don't know if there are still fakes supposedly written by "金庸新“ (so that "金庸新著" could be understood as ”金庸 新著" or "金庸新 著".) or “全庸, or ”金康", or "金唐".

• 2 months later...

*coughs* absolutely fake. 1st 杨过's mother died 2nd, 一灯did not have disciples, 3rd,欧阳锋 became 杨过's godfather, and never kidnapped him...

射雕is the first book of the trilogy, followed by 神雕侠侣 and 倚天屠龙记。all the other books with other titles are all fake.

it is not written by Jin Jong. But I would like to read it for entertainment XD. It is common for chinese people to build their work on existing work. The author seems to decide to use characters and setting made in 射鵰英雄傳 to make his own story.