Chinese-Forums

changing number of entries

pennylane

Hi all,

have looked through previous posts and can't find anything on this, so my apologies if i am repeating a previous post

I am currently on a single entry F visa, which expires in july or august. i would like to increase the number of entries so i can visit some friends in korea and maybe take a few more trips out of the mainland.

can i make these changes in beijing?

i am sure this is a really easy/obvious question but would really appreciate the help

thanks

Head to the PSB and ask. There used to be such a thing as a reentry visa, but not sure if they are used now that residence permits are automatically multientry - they may cancel your current F visa and give you a new one with the extra entries on it or something.

You'll need whatever documentation you used to get the F visa in the first place, at the very least, and there'll be a fee that depends on length of the new visa, number of entries, and your nationality.