Chinese-Forums

Wher Can i Get Invition Letter For F type of visa ( just for 1 month entry ) plz help

danialameer

hi

i live in saudi arbia and i am pakistani nationel

my friend studying in china on X type of visa i want to visit him in july my summer vecations, i ask ambassy heir in saudi arabia they told me i can only go china on F type of visa Cuse i m am not a saudi nationel and from saudi arabia we are just issuing F type of visa soo thy said you have to arrrange an OFFICL INVITION LETTER from any govrment office or compny or factory

i dont dont know what can i do

or what to do plz help me in this metter wher can i get invition letter for F type of visa

i need just for singel entry for 1 or 2 months visit just for my friend in Hebie province

thanx alot in advacedd

kindly regards

danial ameer

danialameer@gmail.com

Why not visit on an F-visa? I think you can get up to three months on the tourist visa (which seems like it'd be the correct visitor-category for you if you are just visiting a friend and not studying or conducting business).

bro

i wish i cant get L type of visa and i have also source of invition letter, but heir in saudi arabia chine embassy said we are just ishue F type of visa so plz you just provide us officel invition letter. soo now i am just searching a officel letter from government office or compny .

my Question is this do you give me some help on this problm

wher can i get the officel invition letter do you know any agent,office,of compony?

soo plz tell me

i shall be very thank full to you

Hi there, i just got an invitation letter for my F. How about your friends school, they could provide one? Mine was just sent as an email attachment as well, it didn't have to be posted to me. To be honest though, it depends where you are from. I am a UK citizen.