Chinese-Forums

Blcu Summer June 24-July 21

KellyL

Everything goes pretty smoothly anyway! :) It just takes a little bit of time to complete everything: first you need to get the tuition bill at the foreign students office, then you need to pay the tuition at the bank, then you need to go to the financial office to get the receipt of tuition, finally you go back to the foreign students office with everything and there you'll receive your student ID within a couple of minutes. Just be sure to bring all the documents they sent you (JW202 & admission letter), bring your passport and 2 passport pictures. Even if you haven't received the forms yet (like me) you should be OK since you can pick them up at the admissions office.

Hey ya'll.

I actually managed to get Dorm 8. It's pretty decent. Newly renovated. The cons: No internet connection whatsoeva. Apparently they're working on it.

As Mirrorobin said, the regis process is pretty simple, just gotta stop by many different departments. I started at like 9am, and got it done by 10.30.

Exams on the 24th. LOL.

Cheers.

I just registered today, i did it pretty quickly less then one hour, I am wondering if I forgot to do something because i never went to the financial office i just went to the foreign students office got the bill for tuition then went to the bank and payed it and came back to the foreign students office and got my id, they never told me to go to the financial office I wonder if i did everything ok?

Hi everyone!

Well I seem to have made a fatal error in arriving TOO early - I have no idea what to do with myself! :help The placement test is tomorrow morning, so hopefully I'll meet some people there. Unfortunately my Chinese knowledge is totally non-existent, so doing anything is going to be a bit of a struggle until I start learning. I also have the nagging feeling that I should be doing something somewhere... haha!

Any suggestions on how to pass time?

Head to the bookshop at the front gate, buy a text book, go sit on a bench or at one of the Wudaokou cafes (Bridge Cafe is an excellent place for meeting people) and wait for people to start talking to you.