Chinese-Forums

Beijing Jiaotong

Guest Axses

Hey guys,

has anyone of you been to Beijing JiaoTong DaXue before for Manadrin courses.

I searched the whole forum, but couldnt find any information.

I will most probably go there next semester, since I already got accepted, but it would be

nice to get some information before I'll be there. ;)

Actually I am kinda concerned, since I couldnt find any information at all... :o

Thanx

I stayed there for a summer about 3 years ago. I can't really tell you about the school itself as it was just a summer program, however, the area is pretty nice. You're not too far from a subway stop, the zoo is pretty close. I certainly enjoyed my time there at least.

• 1 year later...

Hi Axses,

I will probably go to Beijing Jiaotong Daxue this September to study intermediate Chinese for one year. I am especially concerned with the class size of oral Chinese and with the amount of English spoken during class because I had bad experiences with that last year at Renmin University.

How did you like it at Jiaotong Daxue and how were the teaching methods and quality and class sizes?

Looking forward to your answer. Thanks a lot in advance.

• New Members

Hi there,

im fairly new to this.

just thought id start a topic to see who else out there has been accepted on the confucius institute to study at beijing jiaotong university. apparently all those who chose 北大 as their first choice and didn't get in have been sent to beijing jiaotong.

i guess ill just wait and see who replies and look forward to seeing you all soon!

also if anybody has any experience of studying at beijing jiaotong then please contribute.

PS im also going to start a blog when i go to beijing jiaotong.

please feel free to ask questions and whatever it is you would like to know and ill do my best to update my blog accordingly :)