Chinese-Forums

Chinese Bleach (comic series)

GreenArrow45

There are relatively few Chinese anime shows, and of those most are aimed at younger children, so I would guess no. If you want it to practice your Chinese, your best bet would probably be get Japanese anime dubbed / subtitled into Chinese. Look at this post for Bleach, or that thread in general for other options.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear 綠箭俠四十五,

I'm hoping someone who has watched/read Bleach could point me towards a similar Chinese comic/anime series.

I've been reading this anime about a space alien, the advance scout for a colonizing force from a dying planet, who falls in love with an earth woman after having probed her with his tentacles multiple times.

(Crazy Japanese and their love of tentacled aliens.) :rolleyes:

Because of his new found love for this woman and his belief that there is a kind of nobility to the human race, the alien decides to join in defending the earth from his fellow race of aliens when the invasion force arrives.

The earth military also joins in the battle, killing more than half of the remaining alien race, the last survivors from that now dead planet.

It's quite an exciting story.

Can't wait to see how it ends. ;)

Kobo-Daishi, PLLA.