Chinese-Forums

Renewing A Chinese Visa From Hong Kong

Armouros

hello every one

is it easy to get to get a Chinese visa in Hong kong-?

I am from New Zealand and have bean in Shanghai fore nearly 8 months

so the thing is i have a Chinese L visa but it is going to expire in July plus i have all reedy extended it twice for an extra month each time

because of this i am concerned i will not get another one so soon after the one i have ends

i just wont a new L visa double entry 3 month or longer

the info i have found so far comes from the link below- it sounds like getting it dun in HK is easy but if not i will be stuck there and i have not bean able to contact them by phone

Hong Kong Ministry of Foreign Affairs

so have you dun this can you give me some tips on if it will work or not

thanks fore the help

edit 8th july

so no one wonted to help thanks for nuthing - well i went and did it eney way so for eney one who has the same problem i will explane

yes you can but...you can onley get a 30 day entrey be it single or duble if you are not a hong kong sitasin - so if you wont longer go back to you home and do it there .

the proses was esey just go the the website all the info on what you will nead is there - its like you just give them the a pece of paper and thay do it i dont know if thay even check if the info is right! i couldint remember my work adress so i made it up and i still got it.

go ther in the morning as ther wil be a long que to get in dont get ther at 3 expeting that thay wil let you in becouse it closes at 4 if the que is big enaf thay will stop you and say ther are to meney people go away .

the entrance locashon is on the side of the bilding on the ground floor - if you cannot find it just work around the intire bilding

hope this helps some one