Chinese-Forums

"employer Branding" In Chinese

Scoobyqueen

Does anyone know what the translation for employer branding is?

Nciku provides the following example using 品牌 as "brand".

这个品牌是同类产品中最有技 术实力的,因而在市场上它已据有半壁江山。

This brand is the most competitive product among all similar products, therefore it occupies half of the market.

But this is being used as a noun in this case and your phrasing suggests you may be are looking for the activity (verb) to describe the process of creating, refurbishing or managing a "brand" or "image"?

The following linked page has a phrase which refers to "the process of cultivating and creating brand is the process of innovation..." but still uses 品牌 as a noun. Maybe this helps; maybe not.

http://wiki.mbalib.c...%93%81%E7%89%8C

培育和创造品牌的过程也是不断创新的过程。。。

Does anyone know what the translation for "employer branding" is? I guess there must be a proper term for this concept in Chinese.

Scoobyqueen, could you interpret the phrase for me? Does it mean giving the employer a name so that it can be easily recognized by its name or design, or publicizing the employer by a brand name? If it is the latter, I would translate it as 公司(雇主)品牌打造.

Scoobyqueen, could you interpret the phrase for me? Does it mean giving the employer a name so that it can be easily recognized by its name or design, or publicizing the employer by a brand name? If it is the latter, I would translate it as 公司(雇主)品牌打造.

It is a term often used by personnel departments to denote the use of marketing tools to make the company more attractive to prospective employees. Semantic Nuance's link describes it well. Thanks.