Chinese-Forums

Lcd Tv

omventa

Hi, someone who lives in China can help me? I am from argentina and I am looking for a chinese electronic store or factory who can sell me and send to my country an LCD TV brand Samsung Sony or Lg. I am looking for a true store, NOT SCAM!!! better if this store has a web site where I can make my order or something where I can see their products. Thanks.

Hi, someone who lives in China can help me? I am from argentina and I am looking for a chinese electronic store or factory who can sell me and send to my country an LCD TV brand Samsung Sony or Lg. I am looking for a true store, NOT SCAM!!! better if this store has a web site where I can make my order or something where I can see their products. Thanks.

Welcome to the Internet. I would try www.amazon.cn

Hi, Thanks for the answers. I tell you in the Taobao page there is differents stores but I can not find the original adress of this stores, It is dificult to me find official web sites from the stores. Still I dont find the best place because some do not offer international shipping. If anyone knows a official page from a chinese factory who has international shipping and sell brand TV, please help me. Thanks.

Hi friends,

I tell you after look for a long time I have spoken with two companies. They told me they can sell me the LCD TV but I have to buy it in china because they are not able to send it to my home. It is a law problem. I ask you

It is real? or It is posible in the XXI century I can buy in china from my country and the tv arrive to my home.

If someone know about a wholesaler who can send to my contry and can give me the official web page, please help me.

I think that an important Factory is able to send his product to the world. Someone who knows laws can help me. Thanks.

I think that an important Factory is able to send his product to the world.

You think wrong.

You are trying to bypass an existing distribution system. There is a reason such systems are set up (efficiently in transportation, customs issues, controls over who sells your product, etc), and bypassing them is seldom beneficial and often difficult.

Also, what makes you think that a factory ships products directly to consumers? In most cases they don't.

Last, why are you trying to buy this way? Are LCD TVs not available in Argentina? I find that pretty hard to believe.

If someone know about a wholesaler who can send to my contry and can give me the official web page, please help me.

Do you know what a wholesaler is? Wholesalers typically DO NOT sell single items to end consumers.

Dear jbradfor

Thanks for your time and for your answer.

I want to reply you some questions.

First. I know the system and I know that someone who want to buy something has to pay taxes. It is not my problem. Also you have to know that a costumer can buy to the best offer and not only have to buy to one or two people who lead the business. I try to look for the person who offer me the best product, new and cheaper. I think it like costumer.

Second. Many factories sell to final costumers for your information.

Third. You have to know that the newest TV are not available in my country and some older model neither. It arrive very later here.

Four. Yes i know who is a wholesaler and some of them sell single items and anothers sell bulk.

I open the post to ask for a seller not to explain where I have to buy.

Thanks.