Chinese-Forums

Do I need to provide my flight ticket and hotel booking?

Laurent2222

I called an agency to obtain a Chinese F-visa and they told me that, on top of the usual documents (passport, invitation from school, etc which I have), I also need to provide my return flight ticket, my hotel booking, as well as my full itinerary in China (all the places I intend to go). The official visa website however doesn't mention these additional documents, and obviously I don't have any of them yet so I would prefer to make the application without them. Does anybody know if they are really needed?

I don't know if that makes a difference but I'm a French national living and working in the UK and have permanent residence. As always, it's impossible to call the Chinese visa office so any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Laurent

Thanks for the information, what a bad luck :( Well I guess I'll have to get all these documents then.

By any chance, does anybody know if I need to book the hotel for the whole duration of my stay, or can I just book for a week or so? My plan was too book some accommodation on a short term and then find a better one once I'm over there. Hopefully I can still do that.