Chinese-Forums

HSK word/grammar element lists?

gyoliver

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's an official list of vocabulary and grammar elements that are covered on the HSK tests?

In studying for the Japanese JLPT, I found it useful to purchase the officially published list so I could actually

figure out which words I'd yet to study for a particular test level.

Also, if there is a comprehensive list, is something that can be purchased in the US?

Any info would be greatly appreciated?

George

The official word lists for the new HSK are available here. As for lists of grammar elements, they don't really have those, but you can get a rough idea of what grammar you're expected to know at each level by looking at the included sample questions/readings.

I don't think it's there -- I've searched online for the "新汉语水平考试大纲" but have not been able to find it elsewhere. That's probably because these PDFs were scanned directly from a book which is sold in stores, leading to questions about the legality of this material...given that it's on an official Hanban site, though, my moral qualms about using it are not so great. :P

They are posted on the website of ChineseTesting.cn (which is created and maintained by Hanban): http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="新汉语水平考试"+filetype%3Apdf+site%3Achinesetesting.cn

Other websites that have the PDFs:

http://www.google.co...+filetype%3Apdf

As far as I can tell, none of these are the same as what's on the QUT site, and most of them don't even give word lists (with the exception of this Italian site, but only level 4 is available).