Chinese-Forums

Help identifying a TV show.

Flying Pigeon

Hi.

Caught part of a TV show while falling asleep the other night. Don't recall the name of the show or what channel it was on. I guess it could be called a romantic comedy. The female lead is a designer and from what I saw falls in love with her friend's boyfriend. Sorry, not the most detailed plot summary or explanation. Seen it?

CGEM and renzhe,

Thanks for the quick replies. Unfortunately, it isn't 奋斗. It's a little more upbeat.:D

I saw it while I was in Zhengzhou, so it might have been a locally produced show. The production quality and acting are quite good. Nothing over the top.

The female lead is tall, plain looks yet attractive, intelligent and outspoken. Her mom wants her to get married. Her friend's boyfriend introduces her to his friend, but the guy wants a traditional, stay at home, cook, clean, watch the kids kind of wife. She promptly tells him to "滚!滚!滚!". I know it isn't 丑女无敌.

If only I'd had a pen and a piece of paper . . .

Again, sorry for the vague details.