Chinese-Forums

HSK iPhone App

trevelyan

In the spirit of sharing good news, I'm pleased to announce the release of Popup Chinese's latest HSK test application for iPhone and iTouch. Loaded with almost 2000 HSK test questions, this iPhone HSK app will help you prepare for the exam. It is available free-of-charge for a limited time from the App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/hsk-test/id382098899?mt=8

On loading the app will launch a beginner-level test randomly generated with materials from our massive question archive. If you're at the intermediate or advanced levels, just tap the Popup Chinese logo at the bottom of the screen to pull up an options menu you can use to switch to the more advanced levels. And if you have questions or require support, just visit us at Popup Chinese. We're happy to help.

One final request -- as a lot of the old-timers here know, those of us at Popup Chinese live and die by word of mouth. We are not venture funded and are independent of the Chinese government, so if you download this application and find it useful, please do us a favor and don't forget to rate the application positively and leave a short review in the App store. Or share word about what we're doing on Twitter, Facebook or a blog if you have one. This will help others find our free materials, and support us in our efforts to continue producing the best Chinese learning materials available anywhere. Thanks and enjoy!

• Like 2

Just played around with it for a bit -- this is an amazing app. Lots of questions. Get it while it's free, though I imagine if I were studying for the HSK, I'd definitely pay for it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. We'll definitely be supporting the new HSK exam in the future. In the meantime, these HSK materials are relevant, they just don't map well to levels #1 and #2 on the new exam. If you like the app, please also remember to take the time to review/rate it in the app store.

• 2 weeks later...