Chinese-Forums

Tsinghua MA Global Business Journalism Fall 2010

north_burrito

Hello ,

Just wanted to know those who will be entering the Class of 2012 - MA in Global Business Journalism at Tsinghua University this fall. I am an international student currently based in China, and would be willing to offer help if needed.

Sorry I posted this a little too late. But please do let me know if you need anything !

Cheers,

Burrito

I'm also wondering about the same master's program. Does anyone has info about that? How they choose the students to accept? And are you happy with the program and the affect of it in your professional life? I know that Tsinghua is a really good university, so I am concerned about the selection process of the applicants.

Hey p0mmes_frites,

I will be starting in Fall. So, I can not really provide you with the information you want. But Tsinghua is a well respected instituition in China, and therefore if you plan on working in the country, the degree would be very helpful.

If you want to know more about the selection process, provide me with your e-mail , and I can contact you !

Hi,

I'm very interested in this program. I had started the application process but couldn't finish in time.

I would like to know if they award any scholarships. If you find out, I would very much appreciate if you could share.

Regards,

Hello there,

As far as I know , there are three types of scholarships available for international students. Two of them belonging to the Chinese Government and one belonging to the International Students Affairs Office. I have never been able to access the Chinese Government information on how to apply for the scholarships... but I remember coming across a topic posted on the Chinese-forum.com. If you have the chance to check it out, please do !

However, from browsing throught the ICFJ Organzation website, I noticed that several partnering institutes also provide scholarships for top students.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello north_burrito?

By the way are you Spanish? 'Cause I am. I know about the types of scholarships that exist but i'd like to know if people are actually awarded these scholarships on a regular basis. Could you let me know how you like the program once you start it? I'm very interested in it. Also it would be interesting to know what kind of job graduates land after the program.

Regards!

• 1 month later...

Hello north_burrito,

I have sent you a message and an email about my inquiries but I am not sure whether you can't still open the messages or not:S

(should have checked before I sent you a message.. sorry!)

Tsinghua is certainly one of the unis I am interested in but haven't been able to meet anyone from there and have no idea how they select the students. Their website was a little vague.

Thank you in advance!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...