Chinese-Forums

China Unipath / BLCU Conference Center Hotel

ksl0588

Hey guys, my friend told me he got an email from China Unipath telling him that they are able to reserve at room at the conference center hotel in BLCU but for the price of 150 US dollars. My friend is just wondering if this is true because he will be paying 150 US dollars via PayPal and he is just scared because he got scammed before (in another country and website). Hoping for good feedback. Thank you

Because my friend said that China Unipath emailed him and said they can get a reservation for him at the conference center but he has to pay $150 within 24 hours or his reservation will be forfeited. And he was wondering because don't you have to show the acceptance letter from BLCU before they reserve a room for you?

Thanks, Roddy, for the vote of confidence.

Again, I saw this a little late, but just wanted to clarify reservations at Conference Center Hotel, if anyone else is interested.

Due to our relationship with BLCU, students do not need to show us their BLCU Admission Notice if reserving a room at Conference Center Hotel. The hotel actually allows anyone to stay there, regardless of student status.

At Dorm 17, however, tenants must be current/potential students of BLCU with an Admission Notice. I usually clarify this with any student who inquires into making a reservation at Dorm 17.

Hope this helps.

Karen