Chinese-Forums

HSK EXAMINATION

HogPotter

• New Members

Hey... Please help me, I am really scared right now.

This is the story:

I have joined the YCT (Young Chinese Learners) Examination 3 years ago, and I scored 98%. Then last year I joined the HSK Basic, I scored 288 out of 300 (96%), level 3. My results was the second highest (the highest was 290) in my whole country. I even got a scholarship for a month study to China.

Now, I am planning for the HSK Intermediate Level. I've browsed everything I could, I know the pattern, and I've seen the mock test-- they are DAMN HARD. The listening and grammar is okay but the third and fourth section was horrible. Seeing my outstanding results in the Basic level, do you think I'll be able to pass this intermediate one?

And, if any of you have joined the Intermediate level, can I know your score? (please don't tell me the level, I need to know the SCORE.)

I am really worried.

Thanks.

• New Members

Hi!

No, nothing actually will happen if you fail. Anyways the fail score is VERY VERY LOW. Even if you are a menace I believe you will still pass but with a low grade. It's just that if you get good marks you can be offered scholarships and that's what happened to me so I want it again.