Chinese-Forums

Can Student Residence Permit be canceled from school without informing the student

zeeresmat

• New Members

Hi everybody,

I came to china to study master in degree , for period of 2 years , and I got a study resdicence permit of 2 years , but later I thought the study condition in that school is not good , so I don't want to go on , I just want to changes another school next year , so I left that school and went to another city staying in my friend's home ,and told the school that i am going to my country and i will be back three weeks later , after that time i didn't have any contact with the school ,so they don't have any contact method for me , except email address . so the question now is can the school cancel my resdience permit ?? , and how i can know that they canceled my residence permit ?? , I want to stay here for at least 9 months to change the school . and if they canceled the residence permit and i found out that after one year in the airport exit what will happend ?

thanks for the valuable informations in this forum .

based on what your described here, "yes", your school can cancel your residence permit without informing you.

Actually, your residence permit is alway go with your visa which your school gave you, so if your school didn't cancel your visa, it's no problem for you to come back.

but two things you need to confirm, 1. Is your visa with multiply entries? If it's mul-entries, it would be good; 2. you definitely need to contact your school to make sure that your visa is still valid ( they didn't cancel your visa)

Hope it would be helpful.