Chinese-Forums

Weibo?

Peng

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't remember what made me register sina weibo, but now it's become my most frequently visited site. It's highly addictive. Jump on, guys!

I have a Twitter account too, but I don't know what to do with it. Sina pushes content to your face, and Chinese users forward messages much more often than Twitter users, so it's very easy to from one person to find related people and topics.

Generally speaking, real cool guys don't do weibo, but there're a good number of people I am very interested in, 黄秋生, 马世芳, 方舟子, and many others. Celebrities use it as a marketing tool. It's indeed a very effective tool to connect with fans.

Businessmen like 李开复 and 潘石屹 are a bit bland in personalities, but they have information.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh! A weibo thread!

If any of you guys are registered and are interested in impressions of a Chinese girl living in Portugal, you can follow my girlfriend's daily photo-blog: just search for the user xinxin天地

The photos are worth it.

Sina Weibo? Cant find it with the search string xinxin天地 you gave above.

Yes, Sina Weibo. It should work, we've just tried. Enter xinxin天地 into the search box at the top, then click on "找人" on the left side, she should be the only hit. You'll have to be logged in, though.

found her, nice pics.

Thanks, she appreciates every follower she gets.

• New Members

新浪微博is great XD...>< to me it's more like tumblr than twitter, but that depends on who you follow....alternatively there's 腾讯微博,but that's like the wrath of god the diary of a teenage girl with severe junior-high-year-two syndrome ORZ.

( ゜▽ ゜)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...