Chinese-Forums

where to buy a zipper near Wudaokou

jmhcali

The zipper sider on my coat is about to break; is there somewhere I can replace it? I like the coat and I'd rather not have to buy a whole new coat.

Ideally this would be some place that sells more than one size so I can get one that fits this actual zipper. Anybody know of such a seller? Maybe a sewing supply shop or something?

I don't know how to say it in British English (or Chinese for that matter) but to be clear I don't need the whole actual zipper. I want one of these:

o_P275674.jpg

There is the large shopping center called Golden Towers at the intersection of 清华路 and 学院路. About two blocks south on 学院路's East side you will also find a large shopping center. I'm sure you can find a tailor booth.

Just North of BLCU's dorm 17 on that street is a collection of shops before the gate. In the back is a tailor for mainly suits and dresses, but maybe they can fix the zipper.

东王庄小区also has several tailors scattered about.