Chinese-Forums

the chinese american singers i love

jalin

Hey,

Here's a list of my favorite chinese american pop stars, and btw, they are really hot in china!

Leehom Wang (王力宏)

Coco Lee (李纹, oops, it actually should be 王+文, but i can't find it here)

David Tao (陶哲, again, it should be 吉+吉, shitti computer....)

Tension (a boy band from California, five cute boys)

er....can't think of anymore, but i'll keep adding. Please tell me yours as well, cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Could you tell me more about these singers?

As far as I know Wang Lihong is actually an ABC who went back to China and became famous there; Tao Zhe has only studied in the US and therefore can hardly be considered American; and I don't even know about the American connections of Li Wen. Could you tell me more about this? I'm interested.

Another Chinese-American singer is Vaness of F4. ABC who became famous after returning to Taiwan.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, COCO Lee was born in Hong Kong on the 17th of January 1975. Although she was born in Hong Kong, CoCo was raised in San Francisco where she grew up with her mother, stepfather and two older sisters (her father passed away when she was young). She was formerly Miss Chinese America. Coco also provided the voice of Mulan in the Mandarin version.

oscars.jpg

Fanfan(范玮琪), who was born in Ohio, U.S.A. She droped off from Harvard and went back to Taiwan to become a singer and actress.

For both Mainland and Taiwan , Kris Philips(费翔) is a big name. His father is amarican, and his mother is Chinese. He was born in Taiwan and finished College in U.S. He played in Broadway also.

img21626_1.jpg

How about Chinese-Canadian actors and actress?

Karenna Lam(林嘉欣) was born in Vancouver,BC,Canada.

2759_20040222_2225.jpg