Chinese-Forums

Please help check link status

歐博思

http://comet.cls.yale.edu/chineseusagedictionary/

At this address I cannot access a few entries such as 本来/原来. 麻烦大家去看一下是否看得到那个页吗? I think it might have something to do with teh greeeea__&%^& T fiyuh wall anihc.

I mixed that last bit up because I have no idea how crazy the net' sitters are over here about keywords and I don't want to make this site blocked =D

Yeah, I couldnt get about 2 of the entries to load either. The pages are just numbered HTML pages, but not in any specific order. I think they just must have messed up the links or misnamed the source pages that they are pointing to. (I am in USA) So I dont think any nefarious blocking going on here!

BTW, I found that website recently based on someone's posting here. I found it very useful. In fact, I coppied and pasted every entry into a Word document, and put it in my Kindle for easier offline review!

I got a "page cannot be found" error too (also in the US). I'm with 马盖云: something's wrong on the site; no blocking going on. That is a useful looking site. This is the first I've seen it. I wonder if they're planning on adding on to it. It seems like they could have included 為著 with 為 and 爲了, for instance (although I guess it's the same as 爲了 only more formal?).