Chinese-Forums

Prison Break dub?

ronnie

• New Members

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, just a girl living in America hoping to learn some Chinese, so mods please feel free to move or edit this topic if this isn't the right place for my question.

I read a while back that the TV show Prison Break was popular in China and that there were plans for a production company to dub the series. I ran across a short clip online with Mandarin audio a little while ago but have not had any luck finding entire dubbed episodes (I want to find spoken Mandarin not just subtitles so that I can improve my listening ability). Does anyone know where to find online or buy dubbed episodes? Prison Break is one of my favorite TV shows - it is over-the-top but lots of fun and I would love to be able to relax at the end of the day with a bag of popcorn and be studying Chinese at the same time. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me! Even if not, thank you to everyone on this site being so kind about helping beginners learn Chinese. You are appreciated greatly! :D

Ronnie

• Like 1

Here's are some links to Prison Break (越狱) Chinese dubs season 1 and 2 (about 3/4 of the way down the page). You'll need emule. I tested a few episodes and they are painfully slow at the moment (then again, emule often is). I had downloaded a few episodes a while back. The dubbing is not bad, as far as dubbings go.

I don't know of many American shows with dubbed versions available for download or purchase. There are a bunch of cartoon/anime shows with dubbed versions, though. Also, tons of movies with dubbed versions. And of course, like imron points out, plenty of good native Chinese shows.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...