Chinese-Forums

Posters of Chinese heroes?

Xiao Yu

Hello!

Maybe someone can help me here: I'm looking for some nice posters of lengendary (fictional) Chinese heroes. Seems like places like YesAsia don't have any in stock. Examples of things I'm looking for would be like Ma Wing Shing (Ma Rong Cheng)'s 'Feng Yun' or the very realistic renditions of some of Jin Yong's characters people often have as icons or avatars.

Anyone know a website where they have posters of these pics for sale? I'd much appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

When you look at the posters on the second website (characters of 書劍江山), use this as background music -> 書劍恩仇錄

紅花會豪傑 碧血染蠻夷

還我漢江山 誓將滿奴滅

啊 為漢邦願將書劍定江山

啊 存浩氣丹心保國滅仇敵

復國邦 稱英烈 赤膽忠心昭日月

And dream about the stories of 紅花會, 陳家洛, 霍青桐, 香香公主 ...

It is not Louis Cha's best novel, but it is certainly ambitious and did make an impression. Read the translation here -> http://www.chinese-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=210

BeijingSlacker, maybe I should've been clearer: I'm basically looking for nice poster-sized renditions of people from wuxia-ish stories or time periods, though I would think Jin Yong's characters are pretty fictional, heroic and legendary...and Chinese :wink:

Those links were just examples of the style/subjects of artwork I've been looking for. 8) I guess there just aren't any out there at the moment...