Chinese-Forums

Chinese Song Translation: SHE Super Star

思考题

Chinese Song Translation: Super Star

For an online recording of the song click &cat=0&gate=1&ct=134217728&tn=baidumt,super+star++&si=super+star;;s.h.e;;20869;;20869&lm=-1&mtid=1&d=9&size=1048576&attr=0,0&titlekey=674921656,372797848&mtype=1"]HERE

A trashy love pop song, and a KTV favourite.

(笑就歌颂一皱眉头就心痛..........................Your smile delights me, to see you frown hurts me,

我没空理会我只感受你的感受)..........................You can’t comprehend, I live through you,

你要往哪走 把我灵魂也带走..........................Where ever you go, you take my soul,

它为你着了魔 留着有什么用..........................I would do anything for you, no matter what.

你是电你是光你是唯一的神话..........................You are my spark, my light, my one and only dream

我只爱你.......................................you are my super star The only one I love, you are my super star,

你主宰我崇拜没有更好的办法..........................You are my world, my saviour, I’m helpless

只能爱你.....................................you are my super star I only love you, you are my super star,

手不是手 是温柔的宇宙.............................Your hand is not just a hand, it take me to your universe,

我这颗小星球 就在你手中转动..........................I’m just a star, that spins around you,

(请看见我 让我有梦可以作..........................(look at me, let me dreams come true)

我为你发了疯 你必须奖励我)你必须奖励我【和声】..........I go crazy over you, but I need some encouragement, Please give me some attention

你是电你是光你是唯一的神话..........................You are my spark, my light, my one and only dream

我只爱你........................................you are my super star The only one I love, you are my super star,

你主宰我崇拜没有更好的办法..........................You are my world, my saviour, I’m helpless

只能爱你........................................you are my super star I only love you, you are my super star,

你是意义 是天是地是神的旨意..........................You have meaning, my sky my earth, the spirit of meaning

除了爱你 没有真理..................................Without you, my life is meaningless

(火你是火是我飞蛾的尽头..........................Fire-you are my fire, I’m lured to you,

没想过要逃脱为什么我要逃脱..........................I never considered escape, why would I need to,

谢谢你给我一段快乐的梦游..........................Thank you for giving me a slice of paradise,

如果我忘了我请帮忙记得我)..........................If I forget myself, please remind me.

我只爱你........................................you are my super star The only one I love, you are my super star,

只能爱你........................................you are my super star I only love you, you are my super star,

嘿耶……

=====================================================================================================================================================

While I encourage any questions, 'quires and qualms, my hope is that rather than simple criticism, we instead make constructive suggestions with specific examples.

My initial words are not the end all, but rather the instigation of further creation.

=====================================================================================================================================================

Fun.

Outside of KTV of course, whenever I hear this song I think of the (super cute) movie: 独自等待 when the main character(夏雨) instantly falls for the 'girl of his dreams' (李冰冰)*(clip here http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcwNjMyMzI4.html song plays around 2:02 & then I know it comes up more in the movie, I just can't remember where..)

*(if that helps for any inspiration for your translation :P )