Chinese-Forums

Beihang Fall semester 2011

FelBJ

I sent applications to Beihang and BNU but I'm leaning towards Beihang. Beihangs schedule (registration day etc) is perfect for me as my summer job ends 31th of august and I have one re-exam 1-3 of September here in Stockholm. Did you use their online application system? I'm not 100% sure how far into the process my application is at the moment (it is still at the pay your registration fee but I have done that allready and emailed the invoice to them). They are going to send me visa papers though. I guess that is a good sign.

• New Members

Jette Hejsan, hur mar du? sorry swedish is long gone memory. I guess its nuff. I saw Patricia from Beihang today and she gave me a note registration in beihang will be hold 5-6 september 8:30 to 4:30pm student meeting room 1 st floor foreign student domitory. .. hyygelig

Hej!

Jag mår bra. själv då? :)

Patricia is very helpful and swift. She mailed me the note with the registration dates. I'm not sure what the next stage is but I think it will take a few days for the visa documents to reach Sweden (about 6-10 days). Maybe they will send out the admission notice at a later date. I'm used to the swedish process were everything is centralized so this is a new experience for me.

Have you heard anything about the student dorms? I am looking for the cheapest single room option myself.

• New Members

Jette bra

No idea about the dorms. STaying out campus but there are plenty of dorm buidlings around just no idea about comfort. I never got a letter saying i m admitted. have a look online but usually if u ask Patricia and she says all is fine it will be ok. am also not used to procedure here but i dont have to do a physical examination nor entrance test as i ll start with 0 (ok i know pinyin and a few bits and bobs but thats all. When will u arrive here? let me know when here, visa papers go out end of june she said. I ll get my residence perm end of this month.....

Cheerio