Chinese-Forums

HSK Result Waiting Time

macallus88

I took my first HSK exam in 21 May at SOAS (level 3) and was wondering about how long it generally takes for the results to be put online. It's past the 30 days they said it normally takes and a few days ago the website said they had released the 22 May results but yet I still haven't got mine.

D'ya reckon checking multiple times a day is a waste of time?

I'm from Germany and I'm also still waiting for the results to be released ~ I've checked other places whose timezone is equal or similar to China such as Japan and the results over there aren't released as well ~

Getting sick of this long waiting ... I think it is a waste of time to check it multiple times but your curiosity will probably automatically make you recheck it over and over ...

Using my Admission Ticket No. I just get:

Test results found

View Progress in Release of the Test Results

Using http://www.chinesetesting.cn/goChengjijindu.do it just says:

'currently no Information Available on the Progress of the Exam Results Release'

When I log in, Score information says:

'No test results available, please wait!'

I'll try e-mailing them.

Hi,

I did my HSK level 3 test at SOAS in May too. We must have been in the same exam room. :rolleyes:

Previously I have done the level 1 and level 2 at SOAS. My experience is that the chinesetesting website never works - or at least it never has for me.

The results can take a couple of months to arrive back by post. I don't worry about it. Although as a result of this thread, I may did out my exam number

and try the chinesetesting website again.

I did my HSK 4 in Suzhou on Sunday, so I still have an insufferably long time to wait for the results!

Think it went pretty well but not entirely sure. If I passed it validates 4 months of constant hard work without a teacher and with a full time job (+ overtime). If I fail, well, then I'm gonna run crying to Korea and will never speak Chinese again!

Hey macallus88!

Mine took about a month and a half before they got published on the chinesetesting website. Actually, when people who took the HSK on the exact same date that I did told me they could see the results, I still couldn't. But then I decided to put my surname before my given name in the NAME field (before that I was typing my given name first and then my surname), there they were. Have you tried that?