Chinese-Forums

I am a dj moving to china this year, i want to spread my music in china before i arrive but how? weibo?

garudadesu

• New Members

Hello everybody,

Well like the title says i am a DJ moving to china this year, i am doing realy well with my music in holland and other parts of europe, i have been on the radio many times and travelled alot to perform around europe, if i stay here i could have a great career and maybe a breaktrough in popularity.

I have always been interested in Asia and one of my biggest plans in life since i make music has always been to live in asia for a few years and visit the countries that i am interested in while continuing my music career, especially China, i will move to china this year and dj in Hong Kong or Shanghai.

But aside from just DJing, i want my songs to be heared in china, right now i am still unknown to chinese people and i realy want to spread my music on major chinese websites and get a little more noticed before i go there.

I am not even sure if my music style is populair in china but it is the same style as David Guetta and Avicii, (Dance/Club Music)

I know that Sina Weibo is very populair in China and i registered myself, but since i am unknown there i dont have followers off course and i have no idea how to get them, the way to get followers and friends is by spreading my music and get known, but how and where?

Are there chinese versions of websites like YouTube or Facebook? they dont have to be like youtube, facebook or huge forums but its important to know major websites that have music or video options and have millions of visitors and music lovers, websites where i can spread my music.

I plan to live in china for a long time and continue my career, but now its important spread my music there.

Need some help with information about it :)