Chinese-Forums

Online map of Beijing?

yuet_sien

Hi there!

Being in Amsterdam, planning my way through Beijing.

Unfortunatly, I have no detailed map of Beijing.

Can someone tell me where I can find Wang Jing on a Beijing travelguide map (which district, close to what hotel/monument). How far is Wang Jing from Tsinghua? And is it easy to get there (transportation, travel time)? A friend found a place to stay for me close to Wang Jing, but it is no use if I have to travel too much to get to Tsinghua everyday.

Is there a webside with good map of Beijing available?

Or a webside with an English 'route planner' (how to get from A to B in Beijing)?

Thanx!

Try the lonely planet it has a map of beijing. I had somewhere a map of beijing in english. When I found it I can give it to you.

Tsinghua Uni is near the Yiheyuan (Summerpalace?). There are many busses which passes the uni. You better go on bike, its better and quicker.

edit:

Crap Wang Jing? Isnt that near WangJing Hospital? That is FAR, dont take the bike! (It took me from Wangjing hospital to Yiheyuan about 100 min driving on bike). There are some busses on the Motorway Circles. and then you have to change busses to Tsinghua uni/Yiheyuan