Chinese-Forums

HSK5 Class in Beijing?

amandagmu

Can anyone recommend a school or place that offers small group classes to prepare for the new HSK 5 exam? I've found a couple schools that say they will help me prepare, but I'm not so sure which is good and which offers small group classes. I'd rather not study one-on-one if possible.

• 1 month later...
Brandon-Learn Chinese

What part of the city do you live? I live in Wudaokou and can recommend a couple HSK places for you in this area. Also, the school I do marketing for (Located in Langent Center, in Shuangjing Subway exit B teaches HSK. Although I have never taken the HSK from them, they have a good teaching style for Chinese and I believe just got certified as a testing center, but I would have to double check. A friend of mine also is taking HSK classes, and I can ask him where he takes his. Most places give free test classes so I would recommend just trying a few for free. You can also try free online classes to, but that's usually one to one for HSK. I know for sure at Wudaokou they have group HSK classes though.

• New Members

Hello! I dont want to be bias but I work for BICC and its the biggest private language school in Beijing. We are the ONLY private legit school in Beijing which can offer student visas. We have HSK 5 class going on right now with only 1 other student at the moment. If you feel like joining this school you can contact me for a trial class. We are located in Sanlitun & Da Tun Lu . My number is 18210587363.

BICC

www.hibicc.com