Chinese-Forums

New HSK documentation and sample tests now available digitally from Hanban website

elliott50

All of the New HSK documentation and sample tests are now available digitally from Hanban at the following page:

http://www.hanban.org/news/article/2011-07/12/content_280541.htm

The advantages of this set of downloads are:

1) because they are digital you can copy and paste text from their PDFs, including the word lists, in order to study for the tests more easily;

2) it is all delivered to you in one package; and

3) it is free! (I paid for a print version of the level 5 specification ... doh!)

The disadvantages are that:

1) the web page and all of the linked content is in chinese (as it is intended for teachers); and

2) the files are compressed using the "rar" format, in fact the MP3 files are "rar" compressed within the main "rar" files. (I ended up using my Ubuntu machine to uncompress it all because otherwise I would have needed to download extra software for my Mac or PC.)

The following line on the page links to the published descriptions of all 6 levels of the new HSK test and all 3 levels of the new HSK spoken examination:

点击下载:HSK大纲

And these lines link to more example mock examination papers and associated MP3 listening files:

点击下载:level1

点击下载:level2

点击下载:level3

点击下载:level4

点击下载:level5

点击下载:level6

Best of luck!

• Like 3