Chinese-Forums

Buying/downloading chinese CD online?

grawrt

I recently began listening to music by chinese bands, and I really fell for this one band which is fairly new (I believe they came together 2008/2009). I know its years later but they dont have much information on them. Their name is G-eleven but I think there are 2 G-elevens, because I found one g-eleven webpage and listened to their music btu it was all males (the one im referrign to has a female lead singer wit ha kind of huskey sultry voice). her name is Celia Sun I believe. Their english myspace page is accurate but on there they dotn seem to have their CD album but I read on a interview that their Debut EP album came out n sept 2009.

The song I heard from them was Hello Rocker, and walk slowly. After extensive googling I managed to find this information on their CD:

Number of Discs: 1

ISRC(中国): CNA230900930 ISRC (China): CNA230900930

条型码: 9787798603286 Bar code: 9787798603286

发行时间: 2009-09-11 Release Date: 2009-09-11

唱片名: G-ELEVEN Album name: G-ELEVEN

表演者: G-ELEVEN Performers: G-ELEVEN

版本特性: EP Version Features: EP

出版者:中国科学文化音像出版公司 Publisher: China Science and Culture, Video Publishing Company

介质: CD Media: CD

I read on the forums people suggesting to download, but I could never find a download link for any songs. It would be super ideal for downloads so I wouldnt have to pay the most-likely pricey shipping. (I live in the states)

&& Im also wondering if other cds exist after that one? I wish I could provide more info but my computer cannot see chinese characters so im just guessing what the empty boxes say (not that characters would help me any, but it would give me a semi-idea x__x atleast in my head it does)

yah its XP. Thanks, I'll try the link and *HOPEFULLY* it'll work. It was always a hassle for me during the school year when we had hw online and id have to go to a library in order to read.

edit** I just went to upgrade. My computer already has SP3. When I looked into it, they said SP3 doesnt work on a 32-bit, which I checked and I have >__<.