Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship students’ accommodations?

Kribu

Hi,

Does anybody have information about CSC scholarship student’s living standards? I know that CSC will cover student’s accommodation in International student dorm, but I heart that for PhD students (and maybe also Masters) have possibility to get single person room?

(Also do you have any information about CSC Scholarship student’s rights?)

Best to try and contact North China Electric Power University before you start studying there. You will most likely need to pay the difference in cost for a private room.

What do you mean by student's rights? Every student/visitor/national will need to follow the laws of China.

On the admission notice I have it says I got the "Full scholarship", that includes tuition, lodging, medical care, learning material and living allowance.

Does that mean I get both a room in the dorms and an extra 1400RMB (or is it 1700RMB) per month, or only the monthly allowance that I will be able to use in order to pay for the dorms?