Chinese-Forums

Premier League or Champions League in China

优汉什么

• New Members

大家好!

I am currently living in Beijing (Wudaokou, like the rest of us in Beijing) as a student at Peking University. I have been studying Chinese for about over a year now in Norway. Yeah, I'm Norwegian :P Hey all! It's my first post here, so I thought a little introduction was suitable.

反正, I'm trying to figure out how to watch English Premier League (later in this post named: EPL) (and also some Champions League if I may) while I'm here. I have found out that -some- matches are shown on CCTV5 and on BTV Sports. However, it is never Arsenal. Only other teams like Sunderland, Bolton or Manchester United. I think they also send EPL on the Guangdong sports channel, however, I do not have that channel here (or do I? o.O).

So, I have looked through a lot of web-searches to try to find a site that stream live games. Well, I found several, but they are all streamed from far away (outside of China) and it is close to impossible to actually watch the match.

I also read somewhere that youku.com had streaming rights for EPL for the 2010-2011 season. If you go to http://sports.youku.com/2011yingchao , then you see clearly that it says "2011-2012". But, I just cannot find any way to stream anything there... do you?

So, the big final question is: Does anyone here know a good site for a guy in China to stream EPL matches?

(BTW: we do not need to start a discussion about what team is the best. We all have different tastes. So let's just leave it at that.)

• New Members

Nobody knows? It's futile?

Or are people afraid of telling me their sites because of the infamous people from the government reading this forum in search of sites to block? (that was a pun on another thread I read on this forum :P )

If you DO know a site that is good, but dont want to write it openly on a forum, how about sending me a PM? :)