Chinese-Forums

Obtaining a replacement CD from BLCU Press

misterguy

Hey everyone, longtime reader, firsttime poster :3

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this... I have plans to take the HSK5 next year but I wanted to apply to some scholarship with my school, so I've decided to take HSK4 this year instead (this December) just so I have something to show them when I fill out the application.

I ordered some HSK4 books off the Beijing Language and Culture University Press website, and they arrived, but the CD for one of my books was broken in half:

cimg1530q.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cimg1532x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is there any way people can maybe PM me or email me the mp3's for this book?? The test is in a few months and I've tried searching around on the internet for the mp3's but haven't had any luck :/

Thanks for any help :3

Hey again :3

I did end up contacting the university, but so far they've just ignored me. I don't know why they would want to waste their time sending a replacement CD to someone all the way in the USA. Also, I don't know if my posts are being approved by moderators or not, so I'm not sure if anyone will see this :3

Does anyone know someone who has these mp3's that I can contact privately? I can provide more pics of the book, if it's a "did he actually pay for the book?" issue. Mostly I just want to get on with my studying so that I can be prepared in 2 months for the test :3

Thanks for your replies so far, and thanks for any help :3

Also, I don't know if my posts are being approved by moderators or not, so I'm not sure if anyone will see this :3

Well some of them are, obviously. However as you don't seem to be having much luck, and anyone who posts here to say they've got them will end up with lots of chancers emailing to ask if they can have them too, as their dog ate their CDs, I'll close it and let anyone who wants to help pm you.

• Like 1