Chinese-Forums

Posting comments to blog posts on iPad

feihong

I just installed the latest upgrade which is meant to have some iPad compatability fixes. Don't suppose, by any chance, that this is now working? If not I'll file a ticket.

Also, Feihong, I remember you saying the Google Site Search pop-up didn't display properly on iPad. Is that still the case?

It's all just more reasons for me to need an iPad . . .

Quite possibly - certainly it was grabbing my browsers cookies.

Just had a random thought about what the problem might be - if you want to have another shot now that'd be great. Or just buy me an iPad, whatever's easiest.

Not being able to edit or delete in mobile isn't really a bug I suspect, it's just a less-functional version. I was just going through template changes and it occurred to me that the change I made to make the spoiler tag available on blog comments might be the problem, so I've reversed that - if it's no hassle could you have another attempt. I only did that 30 mins ago.

@roddy:

I turned on error reporting in Mobile Safari and took a screenshot of the errors I get from a blog detail page.

post-38695-0-34080300-1320679975_thumb.png

The last JavaScript error, about CKEDITOR, only appears when I click on the "Add Comment" button. I guess that posting blog posts and forum posts works because they don't require CKEditor (when you're on a mobile device).

Thanks. I've filed a ticket now. I think there's an upgrade to the blog package in the works, although the comments bit may be a part of the core package. Anyway, see what they say and thanks for the massive patience.