Chinese-Forums

一齐 vs 一起

MaLaTang

Read this: http://wenku.baidu.c...649b665807.html

I think the answer is a little bit complicated.

another one:

“一起”表示在空间上合在一处或在同一地点发生;

“一齐”表示在时间上同时发生,有“同时”义

他们一起搬进了花园小区

他们一齐搬离了花园小区

小王和小张一起去买结婚时穿的衣服

小王比小张谈恋爱晚,可是他们去年一齐结婚了

“一起”有名词用法,表示在同一个处所,而“一齐”没有

用法一:用作谓语——A和B在一起/到一起

用法二:用作补语——放在一起,写在一起,搞在一起

用法三:用作状语——在一起工作,在一起打球

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/38001748.html

• Like 1

I understand that they have different meanings but I don't understand why my dictionary says in 大家一齐鼓起掌来 we can't use 一起.

but I somehow understand why in 我和工人一起劳动了三个月 we can't use 一齐

I understand that they have different meanings but I don't understand why my dictionary says in 大家一齐鼓起掌来 we can't use 一起.

Maybe because 大家 is already together, so 一起 is redundant, and 一齐 is needed to emphasize they all clapped at the same time?

I would just use 一起 anyway though :P

On baidu I searched quite a few example sentences similar to 大家一齐鼓起掌来 and it seems that native speakers don't really care about the difference so much. Anyway I need to study for my exam. You guys figure it out.

ok, so in a classroom, when the teacher is drilling pronunciation and wants all the students to repeat together what he or she says ,...and he/she says..

'我们读一读。。。开始。。。yiqi.....now which yiqi is this? im assuming 一齐。。。or would both be applicable here?

Imron, what's the dictionary you're using?

I use PlecoDict with the 现代汉语规范词典, which has all sorts of useful notes regarding word usage for commonly confused/misused terms. It's an extremely useful dictionary for Chinese learners.

'我们读一读。。。开始。。。yiqi.....now which yiqi is this? im assuming 一齐。。。or would both be applicable here?

Think of times in English where you'd use 'all together' - starting off a song, drilling pronunciation, getting everyone to say cheese (or eggplant) for a photograph.